2015 – Long Beach, CA!
August 11-13 Conference
August 10 – Pre-Conference Workshops
Hyatt Regency Long Beach
Room rate – $179 (includes free in-room WiFi)
400 Abstracts received–Only 120 will make it through the blind review process. Mark this event on your calendar for next year.
1.888.332.8258If you submitted an abstract: You should have received confirmation of submission. The next information that you will get about your paper will follow the Planning Committee meeting will convene in January and notification of abstract status emailed the week of January 26th. If you have questions, please contact Cara Lee Mahany Braithwait at email@example.com or 1.888.332.8258 .
The IEPEC Lifetime Achievement Award is selected through a peer nominations process and the final decision is made by the IEPEC Planning Committee. This person is someone who has consistently made significant contributions to the field of energy program evaluation.
Past award winners include:
- 2013 – Jane Peters, Research Into Action and Steven Schiller, Schiller Consulting
- 2011 – Marian Brown, Southern California Edison
- 2009 – Dr. Miriam Goldberg, KEMA, Inc.
- 2007 – Shel Feldman, Shel Feldman Management Consulting
- 2005 – Nick Hall, TecMarket Works
- 2003 – Ed Vine, LBNL and Roger Wright, RLW Analytics
- 1997 – Jeff Schlegel, Schlegel and Associates
- 1995 – Ken Train, University of California-Berkeley
- 1993 – Meg Fels, Princeton University
- 1991 – Ken Keating, Bonneville Power Administration
- 1989 – Eric Hirst, Oak Ridge National Laboratory