Synced Audio/PowerPoint Videos Available
If you were unable to attend the recent IEPEC held in Chicago or did not have the chance to order onsite here is your chance to order recordings of EVERY session. IntelliQuest Media captured 40+ sessions in crystal-clear digital audio synchronized with the speaker Presentations for a rich learning experience. The synced audio/PowerPoint videos give you every word and every slide as if you were sitting in the meeting room. It’s the perfect educational tool to refresh what you heard or to share with colleagues in a learning group. The synced videos are available via an online library. All files can be downloaded or streamed. MP3 audio files and PDFs of the handouts are available on DVD-ROM (online library is included). Order in the next few days and take advantage of the discounted onsite pricing!Click here to order!
Check out the Sample Library
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones, visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for IEPEC 2013.
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/iepec2013 OR Scan the QR code! From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future reference.
Connect with Friends – to add your contact info:
- Click on the settings gear in the top corner of the app
- Click on the “My Profile” button
- Fill out desired contact info – First name, last name, and email are required but the other fields are optional
- If an you would like to have your name and contact info listed in the app so others can communicate and send friend requests, flip the switch next to “Publish My Profile to Attendee list” (at bottom of page) to ON
- Then refresh the app (click the circular arrows in top corner) and your name will appear in the “Attendees” icon.
Evaluation Conference (IEPEC) is an annual professional conference for energy program implementers, evaluators of those programs, local, state, national and international representatives, and academic researchers actively working in the field of evaluation. The purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for the presentation, critique and discussion of objective evaluations of energy programs.
We periodically e-mail conference updates (such as when the location and date is selected, call for papers is issued, etc.) to professionals in the energy industry. If you currently don’t receive our e-mailings, but would like to, click here to be added to the IEPEC mailing list.